Acer products are designed for your needs and accessibility with powerful features fit for your lifestyle. The Aspire 5 packs a lot of power into the portable design to suit the multi-tasking needs of you and your family. The desktop-class performance of this Acer Aspire 5 laptop with an AMD Ryzen 3 processor boosting performance while giving you amazing battery life. How to switch s mode to windows 10 On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.) On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store. Hard Drive: Upgraded to 256GB NVMe SSD Memory: Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM Display: 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Processor (Quad-Core, 2.1 GHz Up to 3.5 GHz, 4 MB Cache) Graphics: Integrated Operating system: Windows 10 S Ports: 1 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.2 Type-A, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack, 1 x RJ-45
- 【AMD Ryzen 3 3350U】AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Processor, Quad-Core, 2.1 GHz Up to 3.5 GHz, 4 MB Cache. Equipped with AMD Ryzen 3 processor, long battery life, and speedy connectivity.
- 【15.6” FHD IPS Display】15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display with 82.58% screen-to-body 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels. Wireless Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader.
- 【Upgraded to 8GB RAM】Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs at the same time. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage.
- 【Upgraded to 256GB NVMe SSD】Boot up in seconds, get to files faster, and have room for loads of files with the lightning-quick solid state drive. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY.
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, you'll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won't be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There's no charge to switch out of S mode.