▶We sell computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in-depth inspection & testing. ▶How to switch s mode to windows 10 On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.) On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store. Operating System Windows 10 Home S Mode Processor Intel Core i3-1005G1 1.20 GHz Processor (10th Gen, up to 3.4 GHz, 4MB Cache, 2-Cores) Graphics Intel HD Graphics 610 Display 14 inch FHD (1920 ×1080) 60Hz 16:9 Display Memory 4GB DDR4, 2400 MHz Storage 128GB SSD Ports/Slots USB 3.1 Gen1, 2 USB 2.0, 1 HDMI, USB 3.1 Type-C Gen1, Micro SD Reader, Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack Backlit Keyboard NO Camera 720p HD camera Network and Communication Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Bluetooth 4.2 Battery 45W Power Supply, 3-Cell 42 WHr Battery Weight 3.09 lbs Dimensions (W x D x H) 12.76" x 8.46" x 0.75" Color Dreamy White Touch Screen No
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 128GB SSD + 500GB HDD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 15.6 inch FHD(1920 x 1080) LED with four-sided wider NanoEdge bezel display, AMD Radeon Vega 8, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor (2.1 GHz base frequency up to 3.7 GHz, 4 Cores, 2MB Cache). It provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- Fingerprint reader; AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics; 1 x COMBO audio jack, 1 x Type-A USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1), 1 x Type-C USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1), 2 x USB 2.0 port(s), 1 x HDMI
- Windows 10 Home brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. It comes with Ghost Manta 3in1 accessories, including mousepad, HDMI cable and USB cable.