Product Description This is a hole plate cover used to conceal round holes in doors. It is used to cover-up single bore holes in doors that are up to 1-3/4 in. thick. Helps maintain entry security. From the Manufacturer This hole cover is constructed from steel and comes plated in chrome. It features a diameter of 2-5/8 inches covering holes from a 1/2 in. to 2-1/8 in. This part fits on doors up to 1-3/4 in.
- MAINTAIN SECURITY - Use this door hole cover plate to help maintain security and privacy on entry doors where the knob latch or deadbolt hardware is no longer being used. Cover up the holes that may allow for unwanted entry or invasion of privacy, and keep doors looking great!
- CONCEAL HOLES - This door hole cover plate can cover bores and holes from 1/2" diameter up to 2-1/8"
- EASY INSTALLATION - With only two fasteners to install, installation is quick and easy, and the door hole cover plate can conceal most bores and holes for additional security and privacy.
- HEAVY DUTY - Made of heavy-duty gauge steel with a chrome plated finish, this door hole cover provides peace of mind and extra security, plus it's durable and made to last.
- SIZING - This door cover plate has a 2-5/8" outside diameter and fits on doors up to 1-3/4" thick.
- Fits doors to 1-3/4 inch thick
- Covers holes 1/2 to 2-1/8 inch
- Constructed from steel and comes in a chrome plated finish