Our Lighted power cords are the perfect power cord for all around use. Our power cords are designed around the contractor and are perfect for the hobbyist. All of our cords are heavy gauge copper conductors designed to minimize voltage drop and meet a full 15 amps or 1875 watts. These are the best cords you will find!
Why choose our product over our competitors?
- Double jacketed cable with multiple outlets rated to 125VAC 15Amp and 1875Watt.
- 14 AWG Heavy copper conductors minimizing voltage drop and getting power where you need it.
- Abrasion resistant indoor/outdoor thermoplastic jacket that will stand up to concrete, but not mar your floors or walls.
- Built in power indicator light to assist in nighttime use or circuit troubleshooting.
- Designed to OSHA standards for indoor/outdoor use and certified under the UL listing.
- Corrosion, fire and moisture resistant, with built-in strain relief, and unbreakable NEMA 5-15 molded plugs.
- Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturer Defects.
We stand by our products. We offer a no questions asked 30-day money back guarantee. If you are unhappy for any reason in the first 30 days, return the item for a full refund! In addition to this, we offer a Limited Lifetime warranty. If your cord fails due to a manufacturing defect, return it to us for a free replacement.
- Watts Wire's Grounded 14-Gauge (14/3) 15-foot Lighted w/ Ground Extension Cords are the perfect cord all around. Our cords are designed around the contractor and perfect for the hobbyist.
- Our heavy-duty power cords are made with an SJTW thermoplastic which is suitable to temperatures from -40°F to 130°F. Our double jacketed cords won't mar walls or floors but will stand up to concrete!
- Our cords use 14-Gauge soft-drawn copper to give 120V 15-amps with minimal voltage drop providing all the power you require! Our power cords are the best on the market!
- Our cords include strength adding poly strands in the cord to make it handle heavy day after day use. These can support up to 150lbs without damage! Don't waste time with a half-strength competitor!
- Designed to OSHA and UL 817 requirements! Corrosion, fire and moisture resistant; with built-in strain-relief and unbreakable molded NEMA 5-15 (US) plugs.