Recommendations: Before use: Please hand wash in warm soapy water, rinse clean and store dry. Do not soak in water for a prolonged time. Not dishwasher safe. To prolong its natural smooth surface and to maintain the natural wooden beauty, coat the surface with natural Mineral Oil.
- ✔FAVORITE TOOL IN KITCHEN: These 12 inches wooden flat spatulas will your most popular tools from now on. Use this Utensil to scrape on cast iron, chop your meat, crush your garlic, flip your eggs, serve your omelets & salads!
- ✔FLIPPER MASTER: Flip your eggs, pancakes & omelettes with the thin sharp front, that is only 0.03 inches thick. Make your hands on a rounded, thick and comfortable handle of about 0.6 inches thick.
- ✔LIFELONG QUALITY: Woodenhouse kitchen utensils will last a lifetime, they are made of one piece 100% Natural Teak Wood. These tools are beautiful, solid, sturdy, smooth, well designed and have a superb finish. Utensils may vary in shade because of its natural material.
- ✔NON-SCRATCH & SUSTAINABLE SOURCED: Cook on nonstick cookware knowing it will be safe. Responsibly sourced from Teak plantations. We don't include any plastic, instead a reusable linen bag is provided.
- ✔WOODENHOUSE SATISFACTION: They are coated and well polished with a clear Food Grade Non-Toxic lacquer which is great for retaining its beautiful gloss. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied please contact us for a prompt replacement or reimbursement.