Comper Poly-Coated Open-Back Protective Gown is intended to protect health care personnel and patients from the transfer of microorganisms, body fluids and particulate material. Not intended for use in the operating room. Comper Poly-Coated Open-Back Protective Gown meets the barrier protection requirements of AAMI Level 2 per ANSI/AAMI PB70:2012, Liquid Barrier Performance and Classification of Protective Apparel and Drapes Intended for Use in Health Care Facilities, but has an open back which is non-protective. Comper Poly-Coated Open-Back Protective Gown is a single use, disposable medical device provided non-sterile.
- Pack includes 1000 units; 10 boxes of 100 Isolation Gowns.
- Multi-layer SMS Material Delivers AAMI Rated Level 2 Protection and Comfort.
- Full Coverage with Overlapping Back Panels; Unisex Blockade Static.
- It should not be used in surgical or high-risk situations, or where there is a high risk of contact with liquids or infectious materials.
- White Elastic Cuff and Latex Free ; One Size Fits Most.