4 Pack ferric Oxide Powder, Black Iron Oxide Powder | Yellow Iron Oxide Powder | red Iron Oxide Powder | Green Iron Oxide Powder, Each Color 25 g
- Iron oxides are chemical compounds composed of iron and oxygen. Oxides (clay containing ferric oxide) are extracted from quarries. Iron Oxides yield deeper tones. Matte and opaque finish.
- Pigments can be utilized for a multitude of coloring uses. For concrete, cement, mortar, plaster, lime, clay and other masonry products. For chalk, milk, flour, lime, clay and other natural based paints and decorative wall coatings & stuccos. Pigments may also be used for artistic and decorative painting.
- *Pigments are shipped in bags or containers depending on size and packaging options. **Colours shown are for information purposes only: Actual colors may vary from the colour on your screen due to monitor differences.
- We also have more colors of iron oxide, if you need other colors, please consult us
- Four colors. Red, black, blue, Yellow 100 g each