Earth's Natural Alternative natural, annually renewable plant fiber tableware makes you feel good about using disposable tableware. They are made of annually renewable plant fiber, microwave and freezer safe, heat, water and oil resistant. They are sturdy and strong, perfect for parties, gatherings, cafeterias, schools, restaurants and more.
- Made from unbleached, chlorine free, pesticide free, dye free, natural discarded wheat stalk and bagasse (sugarcane fiber)
- Microwave safe and is liquid/oil resistant. Can be used for both hot and cold foods
- Contains no plastic or wax lining. Strong and sturdy, durable, cut resistant construction
- Tree-free, environmentally beneficial, compostable in any industrial composting facilities
- Material is gluten free - made from the plant stalk not grains, which store the proteins and allergens