Essential Oil Name: Peppermint Supreme Oil Family: Lamiaceae Botanical Name: Mentha piperita Plant Part: Herb Extraction Method: Steam Distilled Origin: Cultivated wordlwide, USA, India, China, South Asia Components:Up to 48% menthol, up to 30% menthone, and Cineol, Pulegone Menthone: 26.4% l-Menthol: 37.75% Color: Colorless to pale yellow liquid. Consistency: Thin Note: Top Strength of Aroma: Strong Aromatic Scent: Peppermint Essential Oil has strong minty notes with herbaceous warm undertones. Description: The Peppermint plant is a summer-growing perennial with upright square stems reaching three feet in height at maturity. Peppermint does not develop seed and must be reproduced by cuttings.
- 100% pure, natural & uncut Japanese Peppermint (Mentha arvensis) essential oil.
- Steam distilled from Mentha arvensis leaves, from Japan.
- 1 gallon plastic jug, w/ plastic cap.
- This pure essential oil can be diluted for therapeutic grade and/or other applications.
- Mixes with basil, eucalyptus, geranium, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, myrrh, pine, rosemary.