About 160 Micron Bags: The 160-micron bags are made of premium nylon mesh screen for the flower only. Each package contains 40 pieces of stitched nylon extraction bags. The PETP sheets are included for loading the compressed flower easily. The 160-micron filter bags are suitable for a heat press machine with a larger-than 3x3" heated platen. 2x4.5" sized filter bags are recommended to pair it with a 2x4 inches rectangular pre press mold or a cylinder/round pre-press mold (30mm in diameter). 2x4.5" sized bags allow cutting into the half after pairing it with a 30mm cylinder/round prepress mold for pressing twice. Precaution for Use: It is not recommended to pair it with a small leverage heat press machine or less than 2 tons pressure of force./br> A pre press mold is suggested in order to fill the entire bag as much as possible and load more materials for reducing blowout and increase the yield./br> Remove excess stems from flowers, use less material in the bag, apply the pressure slowly, pre-heat the material first to get it melty before you start to apply pressure for reducing blowouts./br>
- BULK PACK - Including 40pc durable bags in a pack made of food-grade nylon screen.
- FLEXIBLE PETP SHEET - Including flexible PETP sheets for loading compressed product easier.
- INSIDE-OUT BAGS - All filter bags are made of nylon mesh screen and pre-flipped to save time & ready to use.
- PREPRESS FOR PAIRING - Pairs it well with 30mm-plunger cylinder prepress mold or 2x4" rectangular pre press mold.
- BLOWOUT REDUCING - Remove excess stems from flowers, use less material in the bag, apply the pressure slowly, pre-heat the material first to get it melty before you start to apply pressure.